Monday, March 31, 2008

Our winner is...

... May Britt! Congrats to you! We've never sent anything to Norway before! She'll receive: a paper globe, a vintage fat quarter, 4 corner book marks, a 6" ruler, a pack of needles, a table linen embroidery, a pair of handmade earrings and Arizona chocolates. Hope you enjoy the items we send and that the chocolates stay fresh through the long journey. Thanks to everyone for entering our giveaway and sharing your stories with us. We enjoyed learning a little bit more about each of you, a couple of those stories were tear jerkers.


Cactus flowers blossoms are so amazing, they are big and certain, considering what they come from...



We took a hike this evening on Thunderbird Hill. The sun was just disappearing, so pretty up there, we could see almost all of the Valley of the Sun. This morning found us trekking out to Fountains Hills, what a lovely community out there, we saw the highest fountain in the world AND a quilt store!!!!! I purchased a few delicious pieces. Take Care. ~
D Spack~

6 comments:

May Britt said...

Thank you for picking my name. I will look forward to receiving the package. Those ear rings looks great and chocolate...yummy. I mail you my privat adress.

Nanette Merrill said...

May is one lucky girl. Congrats to her. Sad for the rest of us. Really a nice giveaway Diane!! Yayy.

Unknown said...

I found your blog about a week ago and I am really enjoying reading your posts. I love your posts about AZ. I have a fondness in my heart for AZ, I have been going there since 1970 when my grandparents moved there. They are no longer with us, but my parents now live there part time and we get to visit them 2 times per year and soooo look forward to our time there. We will be leaving to see them soon. Thank you soooo much for sharing your adventures.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love to see Cactus in bloom.

Joanna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Purple and Paisley said...

congrats, may! shoot! i had my fingers crossed that i would win...=)