Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nancy Noodle Shop

Greetings All~~
I'm making a little plug today for dietitian daughter's etsy shop, Nancy Noodle Shop.
This year she has a few new items including, Dear Santa Mug Rugs. These are so very cute! I made one last year...fun fun embroidery. When Santa arrives at your home, he can find his note, cookies and milk on this little quilt.
Nancy has some great Hot Pad Sets in a wide variety of quilted fabric goodness. I hope to receive a set in my stocking from her! It's been so fun to see her skills develop and creativity blossom! Yeah, for keeping the art flowing with younger generations!


I love Nancy's Quilted Selvage Ornaments. This is an original from her. I don't know how she thought of making these, but I'm glad she did! Last year, I had her make several of these for me to give to friends and family. Handmade ornaments are the best. Do you give your kids a new one each year?
Nancy and I made these little Embroidered Tree Ornaments several years back. I was thrilled when she revived the pattern and listed them in her etsy shop. She has a few other sundriestoo, so...
if you are in the market for something original and sweet this holiday season swing by her shop!
Thanks!
Take Care~~

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Thanks for the sweet "plug" mom! And for the gift idea!

Nanette Merrill said...

Everything is so incredibly cute. You and Nancy are a team.