Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dueling Pincushions

When Arizona girl and I were together we managed some 'sewing together' time. We produced these two Cathedral Window pin cushions from the tutorial at MyGoGoLife .
Mine
Hers and mine.
The backs ~ it was easier for me to choose a backing fabric than it was to choose the fabrics for the front.

We had a good time, or at least I did. I like sewing with her because she leads out and is confident.













Sewing these made me want to do a whole quilt of this.














Hers

Truth be known, I like hers better than mine! either way, it seems criminal to stick pins in these cute little cushions!






Take Care~~

6 comments:

Judy said...

Those are too cute Di! I badly need a new pincushion.

Tiffani said...

I really like those! They turned out so cute.

Nanette Merrill said...

Those are so cute. I have never made a cathedral window. Always wanted to. Someday.

Nancy said...

Too funny. I didn't know that you felt that way. I'm sending you mine, because even though I like it, I never use pin cushions, so now you don't have to be sad!

Mama Pea said...

I adore these pincushions!!!

Corrie said...

Those are great. Would like to give a stab :) sometime.