Saturday, November 27, 2010

Out of Commission

Just wanted to stop in for a minute to explain my daughter's cryptic mention of me being a little out of commission. In October, our family suffered a tragic loss with the sudden death of my sister's husband. Between spending time with her and her 3 kids, taking care of my basketball playing high schooler and prepping for the holidays there probably won't be much time for blogging. Thanks for your understanding. I am still able to read all of you, my friends' blogs, so thank you ~ And do stay tuned for a giveaway in the next couple days...the cute dietian daughter is opening an etsy shop...
Take Care~~

5 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, how very sad -- I'm sorry to hear about your BIL. I hope things will slow down for you again and we'll see you back here soon.

Allie said...

Nope, don't even think about blogging - you have enough on your plate, hon. Praying for you all. I can't wait to see what your daughter is creating...

Judy said...

Again, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

randi said...

completely understandable! i hope your time away is a healing time for all of you. prayers for your family are being said!

Nanette Merrill said...

That is harsh. No wonder. So glad your grandbaby is doing well.