Friday, July 24, 2009

Tallgrass Prairie Goods

Pictured here are the fun things I received from Jacquie at Tallgrass Prairie Studio on the spring to finish. The table runner is the zigzag pattern in blue, greens, white and gray. I really love it. My engineer daughter actually came right out and asked me if she could have it! I hope I said no in a sweet manner. I've already used the pot holder a lot, I hope you can't tell...Also included were some great green pieces and a wonderful yellow from the Flea Market Fancy line. Thank you again Jacquie! I'm sure enjoying...
Take Care.

11 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

You have no idea how much I covet that potholder with the vintage fabric. Well I covet all of it. I love it all. But if I can't have it I'm really glad you can!

Allie said...

FABULOUS - I love everything she makes!

Unknown said...

My sentiments echo Nanette's. But I am very happy for you, Jacquie is one talented lady.

Karen C. said...

How did she know you love green? Since your Engineer daughter can't have it, can you sahm (you figure it out) sis? Nevermind, I don't want it. Mine it way purtier(and longer)!

Kar said...

Love all your quilting! Very pretty work.

I saw your comment at Judy's blog and then noticed from yours that we may both live in the same town! Too funny! The pics of the biker in purple is right down the hill from our house. Very small world!

Have a great rest of the weekend! :)

Nancy said...

Wow mom! This is 3 in a row now. If you keep it up I'll start thinking you don't need me at all! Actually I think it's great. Your goodies were all so darling.

Nedra said...

I love the zig zag quilt and hope to make one someday too. And the potholder...she does such beautiful work!

jacquie said...

you're so welcome, my friend. i'm so glad you're using your potholder! it's so fun to see them at you house!

Corrie said...

What pattern is the zig zag one? Or did they just make it up? I like that. Cute!

amber_waves said...

I still shamelessly want the zigzag runner.

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

super cute & super jealous over here!!